Payment & Delivery Information
English-Book-Service.de offers a substantial range of English and German language books. Books are despatched to customers as quickly as possible - usually within 1-4 days after receipt of order. We send within Germany as book shipment - or - in the case of more valuable or heavy deliveries as postal parcel. Shipments to customers outside Germany are despatched by airmail.
Postage and packaging to destinations within Germany free-of-charge. Shipping to all other European countries EUR 4,50/order. Shipping outside Europe EUR 14,90/order (not per item)
|within Germany||0,00 EUR|
Bosnia and Herzegowina
France, Metropolitan Gibraltar
Slovakia (Slovak Republic)
Vatican City State (Holy See)
Korea, Republic of
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Methods of Payment
We offer several different means of payment (not all means of payment are available to customers in all countries)
Payment by Transfer to our bank account:
The appropriate bank details are displayed during check-out - and within our email confirmation.
Direct Debit (Germany only):
Please enter your bank information in the appropriate field. We will debit your account for the invoice value.
Pay easily and safely through PayPal.To complete check-out click on the PayPal Logo on the confirmation page after you have entered your order.
Please enter your credit card information in the appropriate fields during check-out. Your credit card will be debited with the invoice value. Your credit card details will be deleted after processing.
Delivery on open account payable with 14 days (Institutions and corporate clients):
Only for deliveries to institutions (schools, colleges, museums, libraries etc.) or to corporate clients subject to status. This payment option is NOT open to private persons.
Right of Withdrawal
Advice of Withdrawal
1. The user has the right to withdraw his declaration of intent directed to the conclusion of the contract within fourteen days of receipt of the goods. The withdrawal need not contain any justification and should be declared in text form (e.g. letter, fax, e-mail) or by returning the goods to the Vendor; for the observation of the deadline, the timely dispatch is sufficient. The deadline begins no sooner than the receipt of the goods (by contuining deliveries of similar goods not before the initial part delivery) and the receipt of advice about the right of withdrawal in accordance wih Article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 para. 1 and 2 EGBGB as well as our duties according to § 312 e Abs. 1 S. 1 BGB in connection with Article 246 § 3 EGBGB.
The withdrawal must be sent to:
GTI Grenville Trading International GmbH, Chief Executive Officer: Richard Small, Schulstrasse 6, D-79761 Waldshut-Tingen
Telefax +49 (0)7741 830438
Consequences of withdrawal
In the case of an effective withdrawal, the mutually received payments must be returned and, if necessary, the uses of the item made must be determined. The user must pay compensation for any deterioration resulting from the use of the goods in accordance with the regulations. The user may inspect the goods carefully and cautiously. The loss of value resulting from the use beyond the inspection which leads to the fact that the goods cannot be sold as new, must be compensated for by the user. This does not apply if the deterioration of the goods is exclusively attributable to the inspection that would have been possible in the retail shop. Incidentally, the obligation to pay compensation for the loss of value can be avoided if the user does not put the goods to use like an owner and refrains from any action which could reduce their value. Packable items must be sent back. Non-packable items are collected from the user.
The costs of returning the goods are borne by the user in the event of the exercise of the right of withdrawal for an order value of up to € 40, unless the delivered goods do not correspond to the goods ordered. In the event of an order value exceeding € 40, the user is not required to bear the costs of returning the goods.
Obligations for refund of payments are to be fulfilled within 30 days. This period begins for you with the communication of withdrawl or the return shipment of goods, for us with the arrival of said goods.
2. The right of withdrawal does not exist for the goods named in § 312 d Para. 4 BGB. These include, among others:
- Delivery of goods manufactured according to customer specifications or clearly customized to the personal needs of the customer or which, by virtue of their composition, are not appropriate for being returned or can rapidly become spoiled or the expiration date of which would be exceeded,
- Delivery of audio and video recordings or software, insofar as the seals on the delivered data media have been broken by the user,
- Delivery of newspapers, journals and magazines.
GTI Grenville Trading International GmbH, represented by Managing Director
Richard Small, Schulstrasse 6, D-79761 Waldshut-Tiengen, offer products for sale
through but not restricted to electronic medium. Ordered items are sent after receipt of order through the Deutsche Post or an alternative delivery service to the customer
Products are guaranteed for 24 Months from the time of delivery to the customer. Should
during this period a deficiency arise which is covered
by the legal warranty obligations, please call our customer service
on 07741 83040 (outside Germany +49 7741 83040) before returning
the item, or send an email to email@example.com. We will then advise further procedure.
Shipping only EUR 4,50
per complete order (not per book)
Countries outside Europe :
Shipping only EUR 14,90
per complete order (not per book)
Credit Card, PayPal
Delivery on invoice for delivery
to Corporate Clients and Institutions